Hyderabad has found its place as an emerging tech city in India. It is no surprise that the city is home to some of the most prestigious universities in the country like IIT Hyderabad, Indian School of Business, Osmania University, etc. Thus, it’s a great place for you if you wish to pursue your graduate and masters degrees. However, the first step towards this is registering for the GRE exam and then identifying centres that provide GRE coaching in Hyderabad to assist you in your preparation. However, the COVID-19 pandemic has ushered in a sea-change in the way that GRE coaching centres operate across the country. Many of the best GRE Coaching institutes in Hyderabad now offer online classes to ensure the safety of their students.
Over the course of the last several years, online classes have proven to be equally beneficial and effective as face-to-face coaching. From the comfort and safety of your home, you get the opportunity to learn from experienced faculty members and have access to an abundance of GRE study material, mock tests, practice questions and more. Moreover, you get the opportunity to study at your own time and pace, you get one-on-one sessions with trainers (something not possible when you are in a coaching institute in the midst of numerous students), you don’t need to worry about balancing work and studies and most importantly, it’s more pocket-friendly. In addition to this, you are sure to find GRE coaching fees in Hyderabad that fall within your budget.
Some of the best online GRE coaching in Hyderabad also offers other services. Examples include admission consulting services like preparing your Statement of Purpose (SOP), Letters of Recommendation (LOR), CV, etc. These play an integral part in your admission process just as your GRE score.
Some of the best GRE coaching centres in Hyderabad operate fully online. So, if you want to make it into a globally recognised graduate and masters program, irrespective of the method of study, you need to consistently practice under the guidance of seasoned experts with the aid of a well-structured study plan. Online GRE coaching centres in Hyderabad like CareerLabs help you do just that — from acquainting you with the GRE exam to helping you prepare for each section and more.
Below we will discuss the sections in detail.
Sections of the GRE Exam:
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Analytical Writing
The time period for the entire exam is 3 hours 45 minutes inclusive of a 10 minute break. The GRE coaching will also provide you with several mock papers and practice GRE tests. You will be able to time yourself by regularly attempting these papers. They will determine which are your areas of weakness and strength so that you can work on them accordingly.
- The Quantitative Analysis section has the following topics – Arithmetic (types and properties of integers, factorization, percentages, ratio, number line), Algebra (Relations, functions, intercepts and slopes of lines, equations and inequalities, solving linear and quadratic equations etc.), Geometry (Circles, Quadrilaterals, Triangles (equilateral, isosceles and 30-60-90 triangle), area, perimeter and volume, etc), Data analysis topics (Mean, median, mode, standard deviation, Venn diagrams, permutations and combinations, Interpretation of data in tables and graphs such as line graphs, circle graphs, bar graphs etc). The types of questions you are likely to encounter are – Quantitative Comparison, Numeric Entry, Multiple Choice questions.
- The Verbal Analysis section will have the following question types – Reading Comprehension, Text Completion and Sentence Equivalence.
- Finally, the Analytical Writing section has 2 timed writing tasks:
- Analyze an Issue task (30 minutes)
- Analyze an Argument task (30 minutes)
There is no doubt that the content developed/taught in institutes that provide GRE coaching in Hyderabad are best for GRE preparation, but considering the current scenario, online coaching is a great option. So, enrol into CareerLabs and learn from the best faculty members there — Mr Santosh P.N. who has scored 338/340 in the GRE exam and a 100 percentile in the Verbal section of the CAT exam and Mr Amit Ravindra who has scored 760/800 in the GMAT exam and a 100 percentile in CAT. You are sure to gain valuable insights and useful tips for your GRE preparation from experts like them.