Are you looking for live GMAT online classes to help you with your preparation journey? We are sure you will have an infinite number of options to choose from. GMAT Live classes are classes which are pre-scheduled and run live on the internet. The programs are designed to suit individual needs and requirements. If your daily schedule doesn’t allow you to spend long hours travelling to a GMAT class, but you still wish to study with guidance then it is recommended that you opt for GMAT live classes.
However, there are several factors which you should consider before you settle on a final option. In this article we will help you with some tips in this regard to assist you towards making an informed decision.
What to Look for with GMAT Online Classes?
- Comprehensive live classes: Check and evaluate if the online classes comprise all the topics of the syllabus and the duration of the course is well spread out. This will ensure that you have sufficient time to learn each concept instead of cramming it all in a few sessions.
- Personalised inputs to improve scores: The online classes should provide you with customised study plans to help you reach your target scores. They must be able to give you advanced analytics to track your progress and proficiency levels in each topic.
- Unlimited doubt clearing sessions: Most online institutes provide personal attention with more than one teacher helping you. While one teacher may be helping you learn the concepts, there will be another tutor available to support you through chat. Even after your classes, you must have the opportunity to interact with your tutors if there is a requirement.
- Value for Money: The online classes are more cost effective and affordable in comparison to the traditional coaching classes. We would advise you to still do a thorough analysis of the services offered by the coaching centre, like additional booster classes, providing exhaustive and comprehensive study materials, admissions consulting services like profile gap analysis, preparation of CV, SOP, LOR, etc.
In addition to all of the above, the best GMAT online classes also provide on-demand video lessons, chapter wise and section wise tests, full-length practice tests, and many more services. As you can see from the above article, GMAT online provides flexibility and allows you to prepare at your own pace. We hope this article has given you a brief overview of GMAT Live online classes and the advantages it provides.
- Are GMAT live online classes helpful to increase your score?
Yes, certainly the online classes have proved to be extremely helpful to boost your scores in the GMAT. The online classes provide a plethora of services aimed at assisting with your preparation efforts. They will give you a personalised study plan, access to unlimited study materials which includes mock exams, solved sample question papers, sample questions, etc., and finally, one-on-one sessions with instructors. The one-on-one sessions are aimed to assess your strengths and weaknesses and aid with your progress to reach your desired target scores.
- Are you allowed to talk during online classes?
No, during online classes we would advise all the students to remain on mute since otherwise it will cause distractions and interrupt the flow of the class. You can make a note of your doubts and clear the same at the end of the class. You will also have regular doubt clearing sessions organised by the institute to help clarify your doubts.
- Can I attempt the GMAT from home?
Yes, with the current pandemic situation GMAC has introduced an option to attempt the GMAT exam from your home. The GMAT at home is a remote proctored version of the online exam. Before you register for the same it is recommended that you check the system requirements, environment requirements (no mobile devices, study materials, scratch paper, watches, or electronic devices will be allowed). For more details, you can check the official GMAC website.