If you are planning to pursue your MBA at any renowned institute either overseas or in India then you will need to attempt the GMAT. Writing the GMAT requires a lot of effort and expert guidance to help you reach your desired target scores. To help you on your preparation journey it is recommended that you sign up for GMAT coaching classes.
If you look for ‘GMAT Training near me’ on your web browser then you are certain to find plenty of options to help you with your search. However, not all of them may be reliable and it is necessary to examine the services they provide, whether they meet your expectations, etc., before you finalise on a coaching centre. We have listed a few of the important points to look out for before you sign up for GMAT coaching institutes near you.
How to Choose the Best Online Prep for GMAT
Since most of the GMAT coaching classes are now available online, you have several options from which you can choose, such as classroom-based coaching, online classes, a mix of both classes, etc. Ensure that you check the following prior to making a decision.
- Study Materials
- Past Results
- Intensive training options
- Score improvement guarantee
- Live classroom experience
sample GMAT Geometry Questions!
Additionally, when you look for best GMAT classes near me you can also check if they provide admissions consulting services like profile gap analysis, preparation of CV, SOP (Statement of Purpose), LOR (Letters of Recommendation), essays etc.
Online coaching has transformed the entire learning experience for all students. There are several advantages which they provide and we have listed a few of them below.
- You have the comfort of learning from your home and will not need to travel long distances to attend classes
- Experienced faculty members to assist you and give you personalised feedback. You can have numerous doubt clearing sessions with the trainers and it will give them a chance to understand your strengths and weaknesses as well.
- As already mentioned, when you look for GMAT coaching centres near me you are likely to end up with a plethora of institutes. Most of them provide affordable and pocket friendly courses in comparison to traditional coaching centres.
- You will have access to a multitude of study resources which include – sample questions, solved sample question papers, unlimited mock exams etc. just a click away. .
- The online classes can be customised to suit your requirements (your strengths and weaknesses). You get to decide when to study, how much to study, and what to study.
- Finally you no longer need to worry about missing any classes since all of these sessions are pre recorded.
We hope this article will help you with your search for GMAT classes near me and you will be able to make an informed decision.
- How much do GMAT classes cost?
The GMAT coaching classes are now available at affordable prices and don’t cost a fortune in comparison to traditional coaching classes. Most of these classes are priced in the range of INR 5000 and upwards. You will also gain access to numerous resources as well when you sign up for these classes.
- Is it possible to score high without GMAT coaching?
Yes you can score well in the GMAT without coaching but it requires dedicated effort over a long period of time to do so. Coaching classes provide additional support like – providing study materials, access to experienced faculty, personalised study plans etc. You may be able to source all of the above on your own as well but it will certainly require a lot of effort in comparison.
- Is the GMAT a tough exam?
The GMAT is a highly competitive exam designed to evaluate your abilities and skills to check if you are suited for the rigours of an MBA program. The GMAT comprises 4 main topics: Verbal Reasoning, Integrated Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, and Analytical Writing Assessment. While the syllabus for each of these topics may be high school concepts it is necessary to be adept in all of them to be able to score well in the exam. The GMAT also uses adaptive testing techniques (the level of difficulty for each question is dependent on your performance in the previous section). Therefore, it is recommended that you attempt the GMAT after adequate preparation.