The objective of an intensive course for the GMAT is to improve your performance within a short period of time. These courses are specifically designed to help you brush up on your writing, analytical, reasoning, quantitative, and verbal skills before the exam date. You can take an intensive course if you do not have sufficient time to prepare for this test or if you want to polish your understanding of concepts before taking the exam.
These courses come with several benefits that provide you with an edge over other candidates. Some of the advantages are listed below:
- Quick Revision: An intensive course gives your preparation a boost through its rapid and intense training process. It allows you to revisit the entire syllabus before the date of the examination and fill in all the gaps in your preparation. Revision aids you in overcoming your weaknesses and boosting your confidence while solving advanced problems.
- Saves Time: These courses are usually conducted 2-3 months before the date of the exam. They cover all the important topics and provide the necessary tips to crack the GMAT. If you do not have enough time to invest in a long-term GMAT course, then you can opt for an intensive course to expedite your GMAT preparation.
- Mock Tests and Practice Questions: Constant practice is the key to securing a good score in GMAT. An intensive course will provide a variety of practice questions and mock tests for you to enhance your skills and to adapt to the exam pattern.
- Clarification of Doubts: These intensive GMAT programs have sessions dedicated to clarifying any queries that students may have. If you are stuck with a question or have a doubt about a concept, you can easily clarify your queries in these sessions.
- Better Understanding of Concepts: The syllabus of the GMAT comprises many concepts across different subjects. Therefore, it is common for one to be confused between two similar concepts. It is imperative to revise all the concepts before taking the exam in order to avoid making errors while solving problems during the actual test. These courses offer revision classes and extensive practice sessions to help students retain concepts effectively.
As we have explained above, you can take a GMAT intensive course to have a systematic approach to your GMAT preparation. So, all that is left for you to do now is to pick a program that suits you and get going. All the best!
1) Will a GMAT intensive course cover the whole syllabus of this exam?
Yes, a GMAT intensive program covers the entire curriculum.
2) Which mode of study should I choose while taking an intensive course?
These GMAT intensive courses are available in both online and offline modes. We recommend you choose the online mode of learning as it provides you with enough flexibility to cope with the speed of these programs.
3) How much should I pay for a GMAT intensive course?
A GMAT intensive course generally costs between ₹ 10,000 to ₹ 20,000.