Applying for an MBA degree abroad can be very expensive. From program fees to accomodations, the amount of money you will be spending is going to be huge. However, with proper planning, you can save some amount of money, thus reducing the overall expense of your course. We have compiled a list of top 20 MBA colleges that provide fee waivers, hence, you can choose a college that doesn’t charge an application fee and save up some amount.
While searching for an international business program, you will be applying to several business schools and most of such schools may require an application fee. The application expenses can pile up based on the number of schools you apply to, which is why it is important to choose a graduate program with no application fee.
Below is the list of top 20 colleges and universities that offer partial or full application fee waivers to students.
Top International MBA Programs that Don’t Charge an Application Fee
Each of you may have different priorities when it comes to choosing your prospective MBA schools. Some of you might need the right specialization, while others may want a specific country or low tuition fees. For those who are looking to abate their overall expenses of study, here is the list of top 20 MBA colleges that waived off their application fees partially or completely.
- The University of Texas at Austin McCombs School of Business
- Ohio State University Fisher School of Business
- University of Manchester – Alliance Manchester Business School
- Vanderbilt University Owen Graduate School of Management
- University of Rochester Simon Business School
- Yale School of Management
- University of Iowa: Tippie School of Business
- Michigan State University-Eli Broad College of Business
- Georgetown University McDonough School of Business
- The University of St. Gallen MBA
- Rice-Jones Graduate School of Business
- Penn State Smeal College of Business
- Tuck School of Business
- University of Melbourne – Melbourne Business School
- University of Georgia – Terry College of Business
- College of Charleston – School of Business
- San Francisco State University – Lam Family College of Business
- Texas A & M University – Mays Business School
- University of Bath
- University of Wisconsin
How to Apply for the Fee Waiver?
Colleges and universities grant fee waivers to international students who have a genuine and valid reason. For this, you have to send a request to the respective admissions committee through the college website and mention the reason for the same. However, keep in mind that these admission policies change over time. Hence, make sure you go through the official websites of the colleges you like before submitting your request for the fee waiver.
We hope this article gave you an overview of the colleges that offer application fee waivers. However, never choose a university just because it offers such a fee waiver on applications. But, if you are cost-conscious, these top 20 MBA colleges with no application fees might be helpful. However, make sure to browse through their website, do your research and talk to the concerned people before finalising the university.