The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic has led to a shift in the realm of education. Academic institutions are now adhering to the model of online training and mentoring. The GMAT exam is a computer-adaptive test. It is very difficult for a coaching centre-based learning model to address the complexities of the exam. The online mode provides its candidates with the resources necessary to overcome these challenges.
Below are some of the benefits of choosing online classes for GMAT preparation:
- Flexible mode of training: An online GMAT course gives you the option of studying from the comfort of your home. Candidates who are working professionals or are students with academic commitments can opt for this mode as it suits their schedules.
- Easy access to study material: Online mode allows you to navigate through the thousands of pages of study material. Simply put, the study material for GMAT and other related resources is just one click away.
- Mentoring sessions: It is crucial that your queries are resolved as it helps you acquire a better understanding of concepts. In these sessions, mentors will provide you with feedback and suggestions which can improve your preparation.
- Real-Time mock tests: The biggest advantage of studying online is that you can get accustomed to the computer-adaptive nature of the exam. It is difficult to adapt to this feature of the GMAT through blackboard-based learning methods. GMAT mock tests simulate the actual exam, thereby, providing you with a practical understanding of the entire process.
- Cost-Effective: These online GMAT preparation classes come with numerous benefits; however, at a lower price compared to offline classes. Several institutes offering online GMAT coaching provide free demo classes so that you can gauge whether their teaching methodology aligns with your expectations and goals.
With all these advantages, it is evident that the best way to prepare for the GMAT is through online courses. We hope this article has served its purpose of helping you pick an online course that is ideal for you. All the best!
1. What is the cost of online GMAT coaching?
The cost of online coaching for GMAT is between ₹ 3,500 to ₹ 15,000.
2. Can I download the study material?
Yes, you can download the study material for offline practice.
3. Can online courses improve my preparations and get me into the M7 league?
M7 B-Schools prefer candidates with excellent academic track records and a GMAT score of 700 or above. Despite having average academic scores, a good GMAT score can compensate for it. Thus, an online course can help you meet the requirements sought by top-tier universities.