If you are planning to study in Europe, then you would be well aware that it is going to be an expensive affair and will require a lot of funds. In this article we have listed out MBA scholarships in Europe which are available for international students to pursue their undergraduate, postgraduate or doctoral studies.
We have categorized the scholarship programs countrywise for your convenience. These scholarships are well renowned for providing high quality education as well as ample job opportunities. You can apply for the scholarships post your GMAT exam.
Let’s take a look at some of the MBA scholarships in Europe for international students.
MBA Scholarships to Study Anywhere in Europe:
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarship: This scholarship is initiated and led by the European Commission to provide financial assistance to the students who come from any part of the world and would like to study in many of the renowned institutions in Europe.
- GoEuro European Study Abroad Scholarship: It combines three distinct scholarships, which are worth US$ 2,180 or 2,000. These are offered to the students who have already registered in different universities or colleges in the current academic year to pursue any specific program in an EU/Schengen Area country.
MBA Scholarships to Study in Slovakia
- Slovak Government Scholarships for Selected Developing Countries: These are government-funded international scholarships for students from developing countries to pursue their higher education in Slovakia at any degree level. It is open for students from selected countries within the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Asia.
MBA Scholarships to Study in Netherlands
- Amsterdam Merit Scholarships for Excellent International Students: These scholarships are given to students based on a meticulous list from the University of Amsterdam. Students who do not belong to the EU or EEA can also apply for these scholarships.
- Eric Bleumink Fund Scholarships at the University of Groningen: The college sponsors master’s level programs to the international students who are pursuing their Master’s degree.
- Holland Scholarship: This scholarship is available for non-EEA international students to study either their bachelor’s degree or Master’s at participating universities in the Netherlands.
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarships (LExS): This is a merit-based scholarship available for Master’s degree (MA/MSc/LLM) students at Leiden University in the Netherlands. It is not available to EU/EEA students.
- Anne van den Ban Scholarships for Developing Countries at Wageningen University:These scholarships are offered to international students from developing countries in the Middle East and Eastern Europe to study agriculture, food or environment-related programs at master’s level at Wageningen University. This is sponsored by the Anne van den Ban Fund.
- Radboud Scholarship Programme: Scholarship opportunities for non-EEA students to study an English-taught master’s degree at Radboud University in Nijmegen, Netherlands.
- Orange Tulip Scholarship Programme: Nuffic-funded scholarships for students from developing countries in Asia and Latin America, including China, Indonesia, South Korea, Mexico and Brazil, to study in the Netherlands.
- Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP): These scholarships are government-funded international scholarships to study in the Netherlands on a short course, master’s or PhD. Prioritized candidates include female applicants and applicants from sub-Saharan Africa.
- UM High Potential Scholarships for International Students: It is a merit-based scholarship for international students to study in the Netherlands at Maastricht University. It is only applicable for students from outside of the EU/EEA.
- VU Fellowship Programme (VUFP): These are scholarships available for talented students to study a selection of English-taught master’s programs at VU University Amsterdam. It is not applicable for students who are of Dutch origin.
- World Citizen Talent Scholarship for International Students: The Hague university of applied sciences offers merit-based scholarships to study in the Netherlands. It is available for students who wish to pursue their Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree.
- University of Twente Scholarships (UTS): University of Twente offers international scholarships to study in the Netherlands. It is available only for selected programs.
MBA Scholarships to Study in Austria
- Austrian Government Scholarships: International students can attain a monthly scholarship of 940 euros available for up to four months of study at all levels.
MBA Scholarships to Study in Czech Republic
- The South Moravian Center for International Mobility: Students from outside the EU and all international students can obtain this scholarship. They can pursue their master’s or PhD degree at one of the center’s partner universities, with a specialization in technical and natural science.
- Czech Government Scholarships for Developing Countries: These government scholarships enable international students to study ( Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctoral degree) at universities across the Czech Republic. For most programs offered, the language of instruction is Czech.
MBA Scholarships to Study in Belgium
- CIUF-CUD Scholarships in Belgium for Developing Countries: These scholarships are offered to international students who are part of the Master’s degree program at Belgium. It is to support the training and research, which are an integral part of the master degree program for these students.
- Ghent University Master Grants: Scholarships are offered to students from developing countries who are currently in their first year of a scientific master’s degree at Ghent University in Belgium.
- KU Leuven Science Scholarships for International Students: This scholarship is for international students who are interested in studying science for their Master’s degree in Belgium.
- VLIR-UOS Scholarships for Developing Countries: Students from developing countries (in parts of Latin America, Asia and Africa) who are studying, doing their research or undergoing training in Belgium are offered this scholarship.
- KU Leuven IRO PhD Scholarships for Developing Countries: This scholarship is open to students from developing countries who wish to pursue their PhD in Belgium within the Interfaculty Council for Development Cooperation at KU Leuven.
MBA Scholarships to Study in Greece
- Greek Government Scholarships for Foreign Students : Over 50 scholarships are offered to international students who wish to take up undergraduate or postgraduate research projects or study in host institutions and universities across Greece.
MBA Scholarships to Study in Italy
- University of Bologna Study Grants for International Students: These study grants provide funding to international students who are pursuing their Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in Italy at the University of Bologna.
- Bocconi Scholarships in Italy for International Students: Scholarships for international students who want to take up a masters of science program at Bocconi University. This includes a full tuition waiver.
- UNIPV International Scholarships for Developing Countries: The UNIPV scholarships from the University of Pavia (UNIPV), is open for international students from developing countries. These scholarships are only for students pursuing their Master’s degree for selected programs.
- Italian Government Scholarships for Foreign Students: Scholarships for international students at all degree levels to study in Italy at various public institutions. It is also open to Italian citizens abroad (IRE).
MBA Scholarships to Study in Hungary
- The Stipendium Hungaricum: Provides scholarships which covers tuition fees, medical insurance, accommodation and a monthly stipend for citizens of partner countries to study in Hungary at either a bachelor’s or master’s level.
- Hungarian Government Scholarships for Foreign Students: Scholarships for international students to study in Hungary, funded by the Hungarian government. It is open to students of all levels.
MBA Scholarships to Study in Spain
- Spanish Studies Abroad: Scholarships to study in a Spanish-speaking country, which includes a diversity scholarship for underrepresented students.
- Zaragoza Logistics Center: Many scholarships are offered for students who are admitted for Master’s of logistics and other related courses at this institute for research, which includes scholarships for African students.
- GSE Scholarships in Economics for Developing Country Students: All the master’s applicants are automatically considered for scholarships when offered a place to study at Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
MBA Scholarships to Study in Switzerland
- Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships for Foreign Scholars and Artists: Another merit-based scholarship opportunity for international students who are undertaking their postgraduate study at selected institutions in Switzerland.
- ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarship Program: This is a merit-based scholarship for students who want to pursue their Master’s degree at ETH Zurich.
- UNIL Master’s Grants in Switzerland for Foreign Students: This scholarship is offered for students to study in Switzerland at the University of Lausanne for a master’s program. There are certain courses which are excluded from the scholarship program.
- University of Bern Masters Grants for International Students: Six international scholarships are available for Master’s students undertaking their study in Switzerland at the University of Bern. This scholarship excludes biomedical science and medicine courses.
- UNU Fellowship in International Organizations MBA Merit Scholarships: Scholarships to study at the university of Geneva in Switzerland for an MBA program. This is applicable to only mid-career professionals from developing countries.
We hope this list of MBA scholarships in Europe helped you. Getting a scholarship to study in Europe helps immensely and takes off a lot of financial load. If you are wondering how to get a scholarship to study MBA abroad, then you need to fulfill certain criteria. For this you need to research and find out all the requirements you need to fulfil. Call up the universities or go to their website, check their criteria and apply for it.
If you would like to learn more about GMAT preparation then you can check our website for more information.
All the best!