Are you looking to pursue an MBA in digital marketing in India? Through the course of this article we will tell you all about it. We will highlight key points such as MBA in digital marketing salary in India, what is the eligibility criteria to take up an MBA in digital marketing, how will this degree benefit you and more. So keep reading!
What is Digital Marketing?
Digital Marketing is the most inevitable form of marketing to merge in recent times. Digital Marketing refers to marketing that extends to all kinds of digital forums wherein products and services are promoted. However, digital marketing does not limit itself to promotion of services or products, but also contributes to branding, brand awareness, and customer-brand relations, all facilitated through digital media platforms.
Why is Pursuing an MBA in Digital Marketing Beneficial?
There are numerous reasons as to why pursuing an MBA in Digital Marketing is beneficial for you. A few of the reasons are listed below:
- Versatile in Nature: To pursue an MBA in digital marketing, you don’t need to pursue an undergraduate program in a specific field. An undergraduate program of any subject area or field will suffice.
- High Demand: The demand for digital marketing in today’s technologically advanced world is very high.
- Global professional opportunities: As the demand for digital marketing is very high, you can pursue a career in digital marketing from any corner of the world.
- Flexible Specialisation: The digital marketing industry due to technology is dynamic and constantly evolving. It is due to this fact that once you have completed an MBA in digital marketing, you will have the liberty and flexibility when choosing your specialisation.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA in Digital Marketing
The eligibility criteria for pursuing an MBA in digital marketing are as follows:
- Should have completed an undergraduate degree with a minimum of 50%
- Should have acquired a valid and good GRE or GMAT score
- Should have drafted a Statement of Purpose (SOP) depicting the motivation to pursue MBA
- Should have procured two letters of recommendation (LORs)
- Should have obtained work experience, a minimum of two to three years
- Should have an updated and detailed resume
- Should possess a good score in either IELTS or TOEFL
Top Universities/ Business Schools Offering MBA in Digital Marketing in India
If you want to pursue your MBA in digital marketing in Mumbai, then Xavier Institute of Management and Research is one of the top institutes to do it from. And, there are many other such top universities or business schools offering MBA in digital marketing in India. We have listed down some below.
MBA in Digital Marketing Colleges in India are as Follows:
|University/ Business School||State|
|Xavier Institute of Management and Research||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Integral University||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|RVS Institute of Management Studies & Research||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Rayat Bahra University||Punjab|
|JK Lakshmipat University||Jaipur, Rajasthan|
|Indian Institute of Digital Education||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|IIKM Business School||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
Top International Universities/ Business Schools Offering MBA in Digital Marketing
The top universities or business schools offering MBA in digital marketing overseas are as follows:
|University/ Business School||Country|
|Harvard Business School||USA|
|University of Southampton||UK|
|Queensland University of Technology||Australia|
|EU Business School||Spain|
|Montclair State University||USA|
|University of Surrey||UK|
|The Kellogg School of Management||USA|
|IE Business School||Spain|
|UCLA – Anderson School of Management||USA|
|Geneva Business School||Spain|
|Heriot- Watt University||UK|
|OUS Royal Academy of Economics and Technology||Switzerland|
|ILCI Business School||France|
|King’s College London||UK|
MBA in Digital Marketing Salary in India
The returns on investment are rather high after you have completed your MBA in digital marketing. The potential salary you might earn after having pursued an MBA in digital marketing are as follows:
|Designation||Potential pay in INR*|
|Digital Marketing Manager||5,50,000+|
|Content Managers and Specialists||5,00,000+|
|Market Research Analysts||3,00,000+|
|Pay-per-click (PPC) specialists||3,00,000+|
*Please note these are approximate values, which are bound to change.
We have explored everything that you need to know about pursuing an MBA in digital marketing in India and abroad, including the eligibility criteria, the universities that offer the course, and potential pay. Now all you need to decide is if this course is the right choice for you or not!
Good luck !