Delhi has some of the best B-schools like IIT Delhi, IMI Delhi, Fore School of Management, Faculty of Management studies university of Delhi. So if you have decided to pursue your MBA in India, then Delhi is one of the best options for you. However, before you commence your MBA journey, you will have to attempt the GMAT exam. The GMAT is one of the most comprehensive and competitive exams for gaining admissions into the top B-schools in the world. It is therefore essential that you are adequately prepared and you can do so with the right GMAT coaching in Delhi. However, with the current pandemic situation there has been a massive change with how coaching classes are conducted. Most of the GMAT coaching centres in Delhi have started offering online coaching classes keeping in mind the safety and convenience of the students.
What to Keep in Mind While Choosing GMAT Coaching in Delhi
There are several other factors that you must examine before you make an informed decision on which coaching institute to choose. We have listed a few of them below.
- Cost – Compare the fees of different institutes and analyse which suits your needs and requirements the best before you settle on one.
- Previous results – Check past performance and results achieved by the institute to gauge their success rate in comparison to other institutes. You can gain access to the statistics of each institute on their official website.
- Services offered – Find out what additional services they provide such as assistance with admissions, access to unlimited study materials, mock exams, topic wise training options, one-on-one sessions, etc.
- Faculty – The staff of the coaching institute must specialize in the subjects they teach and be well versed with all the topics of the syllabus of the GMAT exam. They must be updated with all the latest developments introduced in any subjects of the syllabus.
There are many benefits that GMAT online coaching classes provide:
- They are flexible. You get to choose when and from where you want to study.
- The online GMAT coaching in Delhi fees are pocket-friendly in comparison to the traditional classroom coaching classes.
- Access to unlimited study materials, mock exams and sample question papers.
- Experienced faculty members and trainers to guide you. You also get a chance to have a one-on-one session with trainers to discuss your strengths and weaknesses.
Now that you are aware of the advantages which the online coaching provides, the next step is to begin preparing for the GMAT exam.
Besides the above mentioned benefits, online classes offered by the best GMAT coaching in New Delhi also provide admissions consulting services. These include preparing your Statement of Purpose, Letters of Recommendation, essays and CV. These services help you gain admissions into the best universities in India or overseas.
It is highly recommended that you begin your GMAT exam preparation dedicatedly. You can do so under the guidance of competent experts at GMAT coaching centres in Delhi. Also, you can enroll with CareerLabs from any part of the world and be guided by the best faculty members such as Mr. Santosh P.N who has scored 780/800 in the GMAT exam, 99 percentile in CAT and Mr.Amit Ravindra who has scored 760/800 in the GMAT exam and a 100 percentile in CAT.
CareerLabs can help you get acquainted with all the different aspects of the GMAT exam, including the structure of the GMAT, the sections of the GMAT exam, how to solve questions, useful tips and much more. Below we will talk about the GMAT exam sections just to help you understand a bit about what the exam entails.
GMAT Exam Sections
If you are attempting the GMAT exam then you would be aware that the GMAT has 4 sections :
- Analytical Writing
- Verbal Reasoning
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Integrated Reasoning
One important point to remember is that both Quantitative Reasoning and Verbal Reasoning are computer adaptive. This means that your performance in each question will determine the level of difficulty of the next section.
Question Types in Sections
Let us now learn more about the question types you will come across in each section :
Analytical Writing – The Analytical section has one question – Analysis of an argument; you will be allotted a time of 30 minutes to write an essay analysing and writing a critique of the argument. The scoring range for the AWA is between 0 to 6. A good AWA score is a score of either 5 or 6.
Integrated Reasoning – The Integrated Reasoning section has 4 different question types which you are likely to encounter — Table Analysis, Two-part Analysis, Multi-source Reasoning and Graphical Interpretation.
Verbal Reasoning – The Verbal Reasoning section has the following question types – Critical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension and Sentence Correction.
Quantitative Reasoning – The Quantitative section comprises – Data Sufficiency and Problem Solving questions.
Your scores of the verbal and quant sections contribute to the overall GMAT score, which in turn determines your admissions into the universities of your preference.
We hope this article helped you gain an understanding of the best GMAT coaching in Delhi and the many advantages it comes with.
- Does GMAT require coaching?
You can prepare for the GMAT by yourself, provided you have the appropriate resources. You must have a good study plan to help with your preparation. The study plan ensures that you don’t miss out on any important topics of the syllabus and helps you keep a track of your progress. You also have a lot of forums available online to help meet your peers who are also attempting the GMAT and to clear any doubts which you may have. There are several online platforms available where you can sign up for online classes from the comfort of your home.
- How many months are required for GMAT coaching?
The ideal time for GMAT preparation is three months. This period allows you time to analyse your strengths and weaknesses and work on them accordingly. You will also be able to complete studying all the topics of the syllabus in a dedicated manner. Additionally, you will also be able to practice solving sufficient sample problems and attempt mock exams in regular intervals.
- How much does GMAT coaching cost?
GMAT coaching online is cheaper and affordable in comparison to traditional GMAT coaching classes. The fees for GMAT online coaching could be anywhere between INR 5000 onwards.