Preparing for the GMAT is a task that requires a lot of effort from you, as it is not always easy to achieve your desired score with respect to the cut-off score of the university you are aiming to secure admission to. GMAT scores are recognized internationally across most top B-schools, and hence, your GMAT score plays an influential role in the application and admission procedure. Most candidates attempting the GMAT exam tend to be working professionals. If you are a working professional, you know how difficult it can be to prepare for the exam on your own without any external assistance or coaching. However, now there are an abundance of free GMAT prep classes or free GMAT coaching online options. Although you are likely to be spoilt for choice, not all of the free GMAT classes available provide high quality resources.
The three most popular options when it comes to GMAT coaching are: Tablet-based mode of learning, Online classes or e-learning modules, Classroom mode of learning. However, in this article, we will be focusing more on GMAT coaching online.
GMAT Coaching Online – Why is online learning more convenient?
Tablet-based learning has quickly taken over classroom-based learning in popularity over the course of the past few years. This is because both the online GMAT classes and the tablet-based methods of learning provide you with the much-needed flexibility and independence to choose when to study, in what order to study the topics, how long to study for in one sitting, and even where to study. You will not have to conform to the strict and stringent rules which the traditional classroom based learning offers.
The syllabus for the GMAT exam comprises fundamental concepts that you most likely studied in high school, and therefore, with the correct assistance and the right study material, there is no doubt that you will be able to attain your desired GMAT scores. Also, you will not have to worry about missing any GMAT coaching online classes, as in most cases these are recorded sessions that you can revisit at any point of time as and when required. As mentioned above, you will also have the luxury of studying from a location of your choosing and comfort, without having to be physically present in a classroom. Such an option proves to be extremely beneficial if you are juggling a full-time job along with your GMAT preparation. You can choose to study from anywhere, during your work breaks, or while you commute to or from work.
The GMAT coaching online classes in India have improved by leaps and bounds over the past few years. If you are looking for GMAT coaching in Bangalore, then CareerLabs is your go to. With CareerLabs – a leading app-based learning provider, which is also the best GMAT coaching app currently available – you can rest assured that your preparation efforts will yield excellent results. CareerLabs and other such online class providers include several perks with their GMAT preparation programme, such as online webinar sessions where you can get your doubts about the Quant and Verbal sections cleared from renowned experts in the field, and even virtual mentoring sessions and more.
What Time is Ideal to Access the GMAT Online Coaching Study Material?
The perk of accessing the study material on your own time is a very important and consequential one. Professionals suggest that there are different types of benefits a student can take advantage of, whether they choose to study in the mornings or late at night. Here are some advantages of studying at various times of the day:
Advantages of studying at night :
- There are no unnecessary distractions/disturbances and you will be able to study with concentration for as long as you want without having to deal with any other obligations.
- If you go to sleep right after you finish your study for the day, your short term memories (topics which you have just studied) get converted to long term memories, and this can provide you with an improved ability to recall the concepts and ideas you studied.
- You will not have any deadlines to meet since you have already completed all your tasks for the day, this will give you a sense of relaxation and you won’t be stressed about attending to your other engagements.
Advantages of studying in the morning :
- You are likely to be high on energy and motivation since it is the beginning of your day.
- You may be able to combine your study plans along with your friends who may also opt to study in the morning like you.
- Studying in the morning will not affect your sleep cycle and you will be following the cycle of nature by waking up early and studying, and going to sleep at a decent time.
- Natural sunlight will keep you refreshed and motivate you to study better.
Based on the pros of each study pattern listed above, you can choose your study time and access GMAT coaching resources accordingly.
Conduct thorough research and choose a GMAT preparation mode that you think will work best for you and suit your requirements. We suggest the GMAT coaching online mode, one due to the present covid situation and two, it’s convenient. Also online GMAT coaching fees are quite pocket-friendly. It is entirely possible to achieve a good GMAT score if you choose the correct plan for you and stick to it.