Flipkart is a home-grown e-commerce tech firm that began by selling books online. Founded by ex-Amazon employees Sachin and Binny Bansal, Flipkart’s journey of growth has been similar to Amazon’s. However, Flipkart has grown to compete with major tech-oriented e-commerce giants in the online retail space owing to the strong financial backing from major investors such as Microsoft, eBay, and SoftBank. If you’re keen on working for a domestic online retail company like Flipkart and want to be a part of their success story, then you should read this article about how to crack the Flipkart interview process. We will discuss the different rounds of the interview and explain what to expect in each of them.
Before we begin, let us understand the eligibility criteria to qualify for an interview call from the talent acquisition team at Flipkart.
Eligibility Criteria for Flipkart Hiring Process
While Flipkart offers full-time positions to freshers, the best way to begin your career with the company is by acquiring an internship position as a software developer. Hence, we will look into the eligibility criteria for the Flipkart Internship Drive 2022. A candidate:
- Must be 18 years of age or above
- Must have an Aadhar card
- Must have a bank account in your name
- Can apply even during the course of their undergraduate study
- Can be from any stream or specialisation
Now that we know about the eligibility criteria, let us understand what are the different rounds in the Flipkart hiring process.
Flipkart Hiring Process
The Flipkart interview process comprises three main rounds. They are:
- Online Coding Test
The online coding test conducted in the first round involves two coding questions that must be solved within the allotted time.
- Technical Interview
The second round is a technical interview round where you will be evaluated on your knowledge of data structures, problem-solving, and algorithms.
- HR Interview
This round includes an interview with HR and the hiring manager. The aim of this round is to assess whether you are an ideal fit for the role and within the culture of the organization. While the HR manager will ask you questions on your strengths and weaknesses, the hiring manager may pose questions about your achievements and qualifications.
So, what are the best practices to follow in order to prepare for the interview at Flipkart? Mentioned below are a few tips:
- Hone your analytical skills. Flipkart looks for candidates with strong analytical skills.
- Build your soft skills such as communication and the ability to connect with people across various functions.
- Make sure you have good academic grades and highlight them on your resume and during the interview process.
- Demonstrate strong numerical abilities.
- Don’t be nervous! Stay confident and practice for the interviews before your actual interview.
There you go. Now that we have provided you with important information about the Flipkart internship and how to prepare for the interview process, you are better positioned to plan and prepare for an interview at the company.
All the best!