The Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (NTU) aims at inculcating valuable attributes such as Character, Competence, and Cognitive Agility, in its students. They provide interdisciplinary learning as well as experiential and collaborative learning. In addition to this, you get to experience global education standards and enduring learning through training opportunities for graduates and alumni. Let us take a look at some of the programs offered at the university.
Degree Programs Offered
- Undergraduate Programs
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Maritime studies
- Physics and Applied Physics
- Graduate Programs
- Master of Arts (Educational Management)
- Master of Arts in Humanities Education
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Education (Drama)
- Master of Education (High Ability Studies)
- Master of Education (Learning Sciences and Technologies)*
- Master of Media & Communication
- Master of Public Administration
Students who wish to pursue their undergraduate courses at NTU will have to appear for a QET (Qualifying English Test). As mentioned above, the university offers MBA programs. The Nanyang MBA admissions requirements are as follows :
- The candidate must have completed his bachelor’s degree
- They must have a minimum of 2 years of work experience
- They must have a competitive GRE/GMAT score
- They must have scored a TOEFL score of 100 and above and an IELTS score of above 6.5 if English is not their medium of instruction for undergraduate studies.
The application deadlines for the MBA degree program are available on NTU’s official website.
An MBA degree at Nanyang technological university Singapore (NTU) fees is S$65,000 for 12 months full time. The fees are split into 3 trimesters or installments. There is also an enrolment fee and a miscellaneous fee which is included in the fee structure and the total fees amount to around S$70,082.20. There are also grants such as the NTU Alumni Grant, Study grant for Singapore Citizens, and SPRs, which you can apply for assistance with the tuition fees. You can also apply for education loans to aid in the payment of the fees.
There are multiple job opportunities available across a multitude of industries for the graduates of NTU. In fact, there also exists an NTU alumni portal through which you can apply for jobs. Additionally, NTU also has a centre for professional and continuing education (PaCE) which makes use of NTU’s enviable industrial connections and world-renowned faculty to provide a wide range of courses to help with students’ professional development. There is also an NTU Fleximaster program that provides a certificate to working professionals to help improve their employability and boost their skill sets. You get to choose from a diverse range of accredited CET courses which are multidisciplinary in nature that are offered by NTU’s colleges.
We hope this article has helped you gain a better perspective about NTU, its admission process, and more.
All the best!